Saturday, July 27, 2024

Frames and flowers bag


Be prepared for some frames and flowers spamming!
I have created quite a bit of cards and things with this package
of goodies.



I made up this wedding bag to have on hand for gifting since
we have so many wedding this summer leading into fall.


The wreath is pre-cut and ready to use, just slap some dimensionals
on the back and attach it to the bags.
I used the stamp set Something Fancy for the greeting.


You can forget some glitter on the leaves and an orange bow.
How adorable is this!
Here is the Frames and Flowers pack- HERE
Once you see what else I have created with this pack of paper and pieces you will grab a few.  It's $10 and so far I have created 
a cookie box, a bag, a treat holder and 12 cards with still leftovers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..