Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Mediterranean Blooms



Well hello!
I am back with this gorgeous paper
called Mediterrean Blooms.
The colors are so vibrant.


MEDITERRANEAN BLOOMS 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

This is the collection of double sided paper,
so very pretty paper. 
#163284- $12.00


I started with a white piece of cardstack and added just a strip
1 1/4" piece of the mediterrean blooms paper.
I used the sponge brush and daffodil delight ink to brush just a little
of the ink across the white paper to give it a glow. 
I cut out the lemons and added dimensionals to make them pop. 


This is truly easy to make.  One of those cards that
can be made in under 10 mins. 
I stamped the greeting and added the backing to the card.
So pretty don't you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..