Sunday, January 17, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness


colliding today with my handlettering is our adorable chicky from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set which you can earn FREE!.  FREE you say?  Yes!  by placing any order of $50.00 or more, (this includes Paper Pumpkin sign ups)  you can pick this or any other products from our Sale A Bration catalog now thru March 31st!!!


I'm really getting into the Brush lettering the last few months and am trying to show you how to incorporate it to your card making.  I used the Stampin Write brush marker in black and wrote out Here chicky.   So much fun!   

Honeycomb Happiness stamp set
Wood mounted - #141228  or Clear Mounted # 141291 - FREE!!
Place your orders HERE


2 comments:

  1. I love that guy! I got him already too!
    I was thinking about you today! Did you watch the football game?
    I thought they might just pull it off! Great touchdown at the end there!
    The Bears didn't make it far this year so I have to cheer on other teams now! Just not the Packers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! but they gave away a good 31 points in that first half. Ughhhh!
      I know, now not too sure who I am rooting for for Superbowl.

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..