Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bear Hugs returns!




This little bear is just popping right out of the tree all covered in honey!  This bear will make his debut on  January 5th in the new Ocassions catalog.  Bear Hugs is the stamp set, sure to please!
I stamped the honey pot three times on white cardstock and used Hello Honey marker to color in the honey the cut one of the drippings of honey to fit around his mouth.  The honey around the tree is just cut from the honey pot and glue to the rim of the tree.


One of my favorite winter activities I LIVE for each winter season is Snowshoeing.   Here are some pics I took while snowshoeing in the mountains here in Washington.  These are the cascade mountains and the area I'm in is Cle Elum.   The views are just breathtaking and the weather on this day was absolutely crystal clear and gorgeous!





As I was shoeing I looked up to this amazing scenery.  It reminded me of the movie Narnia.....







Here is the view from the top!  pretty amazing.
When the new year rings in I always tell myself I will try 3 new things each year.  This can be ANYTHING!  to taking up a new hobby, trying a new sport or activity, going somewhere you've never been.   What will you try?
I love that we close the 12th chapter of the year yesterday and beginning a whole new page.  What's your first chapter going to look like?   Maybe snowshoeing?!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is too cute! And the scenery near you is absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cherry, the photos don't even do it justice. It is absolutetly breathtaking and so clear and gorgeous. I keep going back......

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful views. Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..