Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clown Triangle Box

This clown box is so darn cute! It is made with the triangle box pattern I found on SCS. Make up the box, then for the head I used a 2" circle punch a 1" circle punch for his nose, a 3/4 for his eyes and circles on his hat. Punch out 2 orange scallop punchs or his hair and two light green ones for his collar. His hat trim is cut from wave scissors. The ribbon you see is the closure to the box. Use a light pink ink to lightly add his cheeks. Have fun making him and planning a party around him. Ha Ha! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Julie! ... You are so clever! ... :) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this on splitcoast and I hope you don't mind if I use your idea for my daughter's Carnival Theme Party I am having for her! They are ADORABLE and fit the theme perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..