Friday, March 17, 2023

He is Risen Resurrection scene



Just in time for Easter!
I found this unfinished resurrection tomb online on Amazon. 
It comes as 4 pieces of unfinished wood pieces that I decided to stain and put together. Even the scripture is on the wood.  



Here is the side view.


Here is upclose the scripture Matthew 28:6 
He is not here, for He is risen, just as He said. 


These are the pieces you get, you can see they are all unfinished and separated.  The link for you to order is below.  You will get all the 4 pieces, when you get them you will stain them with a sponge brush
applying only one coat of stain.
Let it dry and then using your hot glue gun glue the pieces together.
The last thing I added was the jute twine wrapped around the cross. 


You can see the different grains in the wood.   The stain
I used is a light one.  You can use the color that best suites your
home decor. 


I purchased the Valspar Antiquing wax

I have used this wax on soooo many of the projects I show, it's good to have on hand and dries quickly.  It's a nice thick gel and only requires very little of the product to get good results. 


You can find the 4 piece set to put together 



I love how it turned out!
Have fun making one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..