Friday, July 4, 2014

Fry Boxes

I'm having fun using the new Fry Box die for the Big shot.  In the next few days I will show you a few different ones I have been making.  


This one I used the oval punch to make the little window look like a mouth! wrapped inside a cello bag are some yummy  Reese's pieces.  The mustache is from our new framelit mustache die.
I punched out the fry box and stamped it with the stamp Hardwood.
The wood word bubble is from the wood essential elements and stamped with stamps from A fitting occasion set.


This one is made by running your cardstock through the big shot using the new embossing folder  Lovely Lace.  The flower is made by using our new polka dot tag a bags that I ran through the Spiral Flower die and punched the leaves out with the Mosaic punch

On another note...... Happy Fourth of July!
Here's hoping you and your families are enjoying time spent with one another this weekend!






F

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..