Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Popcorn packaging


Okay this season is just passing me by!  I can't seem to get it together this year!  A bit behind for me.  But here are a few packaging ideas for you for the dyed popcorn I posted last week.
I used our basic black cardstock and cut it our with our framelits and then embossed the stamped images on the bottle on the right.  The bottle on the left is just with our chalkboard pen.  
I had my annual luncheon with all my girlfriends from back in the days on sunday.  We had such a great time crafting, game playing and just a lot of laughter!
One of the crafts we did was design your own mug.  I purchased plain white mugs and used Oil Based sharpie pens in black.  Once you have drawn on them you put them in the oven for 25 mins at 350 degrees.   Everyone had fun making these.


These are just a few that were made.....


me, Susan, Debbie, Ceri and Terri



The kiddos making holiday crafts


do you want to build a snowman game


snowball game


all the kids all grown up now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..