Friday, October 2, 2015

Homemade Granola


I love to make homemade granola!  I wanted to share with you today my recipe for this bowl of goodness.
Homemade Granola
8 c Oats
2 c. of sliced almond
1 c of brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 300 degrees

Now in a saucepan put:
3/4 coconut oil (or you can use canola oil)
1 c honey and 3 T of vanilla
put these 3 ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
It should look frothy, pour over ingredients in bowl and put in oven and bake for 20-30 mins. Let cool then break up in bowl and add 1 c of coconut and 1/2 c of craisins.
Look at how delish this is!  and it tastes even better. I store mine in a air tight container.   Lasts for 2 weeks, unless you eat it as quickly as we do!  Pour almond milk over it, drop it on top of your favorite yogurt, or just add blueberries.  Sooooooo good!  


Before I bake it, I put parchment paper down on the cookie sheets so that I can just lift it up and break it into the bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..