Wednesday, December 14, 2022

You've been Mugged!!


Fun Christmas take on "you've been Boo'd"
only it's "you've been mugged!
What is it you say?
Same concept as Halloween time, but for Christmas
you buy a mug and fill it will anything you like to gift
to your mugged person!


I found the mugs at HomeGoods and added a chocolate bar,
a holiday car freshener, some kisses, a little mirror, and two different gnome ornaments I have made. 


Now comes the fun part, package it all up 
and think about who you might want to mug.


I put my mugs in cello bags and attached the tag to them.
You also want to add the little sign so that they know what's going
on!  and so that they too can mug someone else!



There are many free printables for mugging someone
over on Pinterest.
Here is the one I used. 
I have also heard of "you've been Elfed"
Not sure what all that entails, but be fun to check out!
Have fun mugging or Elfing someone!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..