Thursday, February 7, 2019

Emoji suckers


These little emoji suckers will sure to please friends, co-workers the kids, classroom exchanges, etc!
I found mini Charms pops at the Dollar Tree
(see below)


I used a circle punch (2")
then punched out some red hearts and got out a 
sharpie to draw on the faces.  Use your phone
to see the different emoji faces you can create.


I just glued the hearts on and hot glued the circles to the suckers
added a little happy valentines tag and some baker's twine to
finish it off.  These are super easy and soooo caute!


This is what the back looks like....


I found the mini charms pops at the Dollar Tree,
great for class ideas, plus you get 35 pops in one bag
for $1.00!!!
Image result for mini  valentines charms pops


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..