Monday, January 26, 2009




These mini coaster albums are quite fun and easy to make. I found the pattern online you need the following to complete:
2 pieces of 4 x 10 cardstock for outside cover, one of the sheets I used designer paper the other is cardstock.
2 pieces of 3x12 cardstock for inside
accordian fold for photos. Fold these
in increments of 3inches to get the accordian fold. You also need 15 inches of ribbon for outside cover and 2 pieces of 8 inches for inside accordian ribbon. I attached all pieces with Mono adhesive, you want to use something strong otherwise your book may not stay together. When
you have completed the book embellish it as you wish and add photos.
Something I have yet to accomplish! Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Very neat idea and I love the colors. I might have to try making one for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving the measurements - I'm not too good with math..you saved me a lot of extra work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest. I love all kinds of books so this is perfect for alot of different themes..........thank you for the measurements, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..