Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Hostess gifts





Who's ready for some easy gift giving or hostess gift ideas?
I found both of these soaps at different stores.
The Holly Berry Garrison Home soap I found at HomeGoods (6.99)
and the Method Holly Berry soap at Ross ($2.99)
You can use any soaps you like I just happen to like these holiday ones. 



I also found this pack of three holiday towels which 
are sooooo cute (HomeGoods too, $7.99)


Simply take a towel and fold it over and wrap it around 
the soap and tie it off with ribbon.
Makes a great hostess gift, friend gift, teacher gift, etc. 
and very inexspensive yet nice!


The larger soap I wrapped the towel around the
top of the soap pump and tied it off. 
You can visit your favorite stores to find the soaps and towels
to make these gifts. 
Enjoy! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..