Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slider Boxes


I made up these boxes to put gifts or candies, or
cards, they are quite roomie 5 inches tall and 3
inches wide. I have the Halloween one with the
new SU! Halloween DSP paper and filled it with
candies. The Let it Snow one has a snowglobe
in it, and the flower one has small note cards
in it. If you are interested in the tutuorial
just email. Been trying to get into my craft
room! Summer has gotten in the way!
Tutorial is now available to the left! xoxo























4 comments:

  1. I would love the pattern for the boxes! I have used the pinwheel pattern over and over. Mostly recently as table decorations for my daughter's baby shower. She is having a boy so I made the pinwheels from the 6X6 paper pad from SU with the blues/yellows etc. I put 3 in a tall skinny vase I bought from the dollar store and filled it with gift wrap shreds. They were perfect for a June shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find your email address? I am interested in the tutorial. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the directions also. I have looked and looked for your email address. please, please send it to me. thanks and your blog is wonderful lots and lots of talent. great job and great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the tutorial for the slider boxes. Thanks

    aimmister@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..