Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to school Fancy Favor Box


My stampin friend Kirstin came over today and brought the brand
new SU! Fancy Favor Die! Wow! If you don't have one you have
got to order it! I am hooked! It made this cute box which is very
roomy. I made a pair of scissors out of the large and small oval
punches and used the word window for the scissor part and the
pencil was also made with the word window. The apple is from
tart and tangy. I filled the box with two small composition books
pencils and a bag of trail mix and bookmark. Enjoy! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Julie, this is soooo adorable!!! What a clever idea with to make the scissors with those punches! Nicely done, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!!!!I might have to case this!!!!I love it!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have checked out your blog from time to time and I am ALWAYS impressed with your talent, ideas and inspired to start stampin' and to try to CASE what you have come up with..this box is too cute for words!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    Your Back to school Fancy Favoe Box is the cutest!! What teacher wouldn't just love to get one of these?

    If you don't mind (I'll give you the credit) I'd love to case your idea and make some for the teachers at a preschool where I volunteer. You have a wonderful, creative talent!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..