Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flower Punch Easter Eggs


Now,  I know for a fact that my girlfriend Ceri is a follower of this blog and as soon as she opens this page and sees these eggs is going to laugh her head off!  I taught how to make these two years ago.  She happened to be one of the gals I taught and well, let's say she got a little crazy with the glitter and I used my Mommy voice on her!  She tells the story much better
than I,  but Ceri if you have visited my blog and now read this you can laugh hard! Here is how you make these beauties,  purhcase some of those styrofoam eggs,  straight pins, a flower punch and your choice of cardstock.  I used Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquise, So Saffron, Pink Passion  Now start punchin out flowers and attach to the eggs.  Once all are covered I sprayed the eggs with a spray adhesive and added dazzling diamonds glittler.  (Ceri's favorite stuff!) 
  Have fun making these!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These eggs are so very pretty! Love the colors you chose --- so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..