Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Teacher Appreciation DSP covered Scissors


Every Teacher can use an extra pair of scissors!  Get out your Designer Series papers,
I happened to be using the Springtime Vintage  # 121782 series.  (you have til saturday to order it!) Take your pair of scissors and measure each outside blade by tracing around the blades with a pencil, cut out and glue to blades with Tombow Adhesive.   Let dry.  Once dry take out your Crystal Effects and add a very thin coat to each blade.  Let dry.  Put scissors in a cello bag.




You can see in the photo how nice and shiney the Crystal Effects dry on the designer series paper.
Each side of the scissors blades have the designer paper on it.



These are the scissors all packaged up......


The tag is made by punching out a 2' scallop circle with Rose Red cardstock
then a 1 3/4' Old Olive Circle and then a 1 3/8 Very Vanilla Circle punch.
I used the My Digital Studio to write the "your a cut above" and printed it out onto the Very Vanilla cardstock. Add the Vintage Flower Rosettes and Old Olive ribbon and tie through the hole in the scissors

Keep your eyes open for my very first Stamp Club!  I will be hosting a My Digital Studio stamp club for all interested!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..