Saturday, April 23, 2011

Best Eggs Ever


Good Morning! Dust off your MDS (My Digital Studio)  ladies!  I saw this idea online last year and thought it would be fun to try using the MDS.  MDS you say?  I always assume my followers know all the Stampin Up products but I know this is probably not true!  My Digital Studio is a computer program that I sell that you can create cards, scrapbook pages, photo books, calendars all at your finger tips!  After you create any of these items you print them out either at a local printing source, through Stampin Up or your own home computer.   It is a lot of fun and quite easy to use,  I promise!
You can view the MDS product to the right of my blog, there is a button to click on. 

 You can now either purchase the downloadable version for $39.95  order # 124483  OR the software version for $79.95 order # 118108 


Here it is all packaged up.  I used the "Sunny Day Elements" to create my tag and then added the text. So Fun!


3 comments:

  1. I have been interested in MDS for over a year now. And so I do have a question, one reason why I haven't committed to buying it is because someone a long time ago told me the only way to print from MDS is to have SU! print it out for you. But your post says "local printing source" so does that mean that I can print to like Walgreen's and not only print projects from SU! ????? That's my question, I hope I haven't confused you. I love your blog by the way. The Easter eggs hanging from the tree, what a cute and easy idea, but I would have never thought of it. Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany,
    Thanks for the questions, in regards to printing, Here is the Q and A on printing direct from SU!
    Q: Do I have to use the print service or can I print at home?
    A: My Digital Studio has several output options, including your own printer. Using Stampin' Up!'s print services is the best way, however, to make sure Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors print correctly.
    I do know that you choose your printing options Tiffany. I hope this has helped. I would love for you to get one, you would be amazed at what you can create and it is truly easy. Thank you for the kind comments as well!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..