Monday, April 11, 2011

Post It pack


Spring break is over and I am always sad to see the girls go back to school and have to get back into a routine.  It has been a really relaxing and fun break with them.   Here is a cute post it pack that I made.  Kirstin brought over the pattern  at our last stampin day.  The dimnesions are  8 x 5 1/2, then score at 3 3/4 turn the paper around and score at 3 3/4  again.  This will make your folder.  The outside DSP  is the Ice Cream Parlor cut at 7 3/4 x 4 3/4.  The rest you can go ahead and decorate to your liking.  The stamp set is Cheap Talk # 113403. 


Here's the inside, the top is a folder for a card to fit in and below a 3 x 3 post it's.



I added one of those RSVP pens that you can slide cardstock into to add a little touch.



Here's the outside.  Again I used the DSP Ice Cream Parlour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..