Monday, May 23, 2011

We Be Stampers Swap


Good Monday morning!  Had a great We Be Stampers meeting yesterday at my Upline Denise Jorgensen's stampin studio.  She always puts on the BEST meetings.  Very informative, lots of incrediable stamping and ideas to share with us.  Above is the adorable make and take card she had us make.  So springy and with all the new goodies from the Summber minicatalog!    We had a swap and here are a few of the cards,  I have more and will post them throughout the week...


ELAINE THIELBAR


LISA FAST


CHRISTINE EKREM

I receieved  all these incrediable cards and can't wait to show you more!  Great job Ladies!

The new CATALOG!  is just around the corner!  Did you hear me shout that!  LOL!
I will be ordering catalogs on June 1st so if you would like to preorder yours you can do so now!   (US Residents only)

Email me if you would like to preorder a Catalog
$10


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..