Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Five for $5 Card Class


Card class coming up!  It's a 5 cards for $5.00!  I will be having you try out the Big Shot Machine and using the new "In Colors" on your cards.  The cards you see here will be the cards you will be making.   
Are you local and looking for a fun morning or evening? bring a friend and come stamp with me!

Email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com to secure your spot.
Date and Time are as follows:   Tuesday - May 17th - two times: pick either: 10-12 noon or 7-9pm





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these cards. They are simple, yet elegant. I think I will have to case these cards for my class this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these simple but beautiful cards. I've been wanting to try a monochromatic theme sometime --- this gives me the itch to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..