Saturday, July 23, 2011

My 3D Swap for Convention

I have so many more pictures to share from convention,  I thought I would post my swap that I traded with other demonstrators for you to see.
This is a flower pin that I have attached to my business card.  To make it you do need the Big Shot.   The flower is made with the Fun Flower
Die, once you cut it out you take a sponge dauber and add ink to the edges of the flower.  I have used Pink Pirouette cardstock and Melon Mambo ink around the edges of the flower.  I only used the three larges flower pieces to the die, so once you have punched out the flower take the three large
flower pieces and punch a hole in the center and add a brad,  I have used the Antique Brads.  Now take a spritz water bottle and squirt both sides of
the flower and put in your hand and squish the flower all up.   Now open it and push each flower petal in towards the brad and let dry.  It will dry very hard paper.  Once dry I added dazzling diamonds glitter with the two way glue pen.   They are sooo beautiful and very easy to make I promise you!

Here are the products you need:
Fun Flowers Die  #121812
Pink Pirouette Cardstock #111351
Melon Mambo Ink pad # 115656
Antique Brads #117273
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
2-way Glue Pen # 100425
To order any of these products click
HERE

3 comments:

  1. these flowers are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL! Love the sparkles on the petals. Details make such a difference.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..