Friday, July 15, 2011

GoDiva's Convention Swap

                                 Hello all!  Day 2 here!  We are a bit pooped but having a blast!  Stampin Up! has been spoiling us rotten this year!  many fun suprises and freebies-  Stampin Up! style!  I am in between classes and took these pics on the fly so sorry for the quality.   Much more to post, but wanted to share some of the cards from our GoDiva's group swap yesterday.
The swap was amazing, the talent out of this world!  More to come..... General Session is this afternoon, 2 to 4:40, something new!  I am loving all the changes this year! 


Kelly Taylor



Jeannette Swain



Patti Chesky

Diana Gibbs



Selene Kempton



Barbara Dondero



Carol Snow

2 comments:

  1. OOOO I love the pear card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty cards.... wish I had been in on that swap! Love Barbara's card, it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..