Monday, August 1, 2011

More Beau Chateau


<>
Lovin the new Beau Chateau DSP as well as Designer Fabric,  and that is what you are looking at!  Our new Beau Chateau Designer Fabric. Not only for sewing but no sew cards!  See what you can make just by cutting strips of fabric!  I used the snail adhesive to attach to the card.  And then check out the new SIDE NOTES!   Here they are below....  you just add them to your cards or scrapbook pages.  They are beeeaut-tiful!



Side Notes!  # 122379 to order ($5.95)


Here it is up close,  I just added the Side Note and then punched out a Pink Pirouette butterfly and added the
1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon Baja Breeze  # 122331 and Crumb Cake # 122332
Cardstock is the Early Espresso #119686
This is a very easy breezy card to make or use for your workshops.  I will be posting more in the next few days with more of the
Beau Chateau,  I am going to get you hooked on this line!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..