Sunday, August 7, 2011

Now appearing! more side notes!


Now apprearing!  more Beau Chateau Side Notes!  Yes,  I have yet another easy breezy card made with these
great accessories.  Do you see a color combo that just keeps repeating itself?  Well there is a reason for it.   I have one more card to show you and then you will be able to purchase a kit with all five cards in it with all the goodies you need to make 
these cards.  I will post the kit the day after the last card it posted. xoxo


The card is made with the Early Espresso cardstock, the Beau Chateau Side Notes, the antquie brads, the new Lace Ribbon Border punch, that I laced the Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon through.  

1 comment:

  1. I completely missed these Side Notes in the catalog because they're on the scrapbook album page, and I just kept right on going when I got to it.They are now on my list for my next order. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..