Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rat Eyeballs, Spider Legs and Ghost Poop

Yep,  you read that right!  Aren't these just the cutest!  I saw these out there in blogland and thought I would give them a try.   I used My Design Studio to make the words, but you can easily make them on Mircosoft Word.  I used a heavy white cardstock measured at 4 x 4 to fit the cello bags.   Inside the bags are Pretzel sticks for the spider legs,  red hots for rat eyeballs and mini marshmellows for the ghost poop.  I purhcased some plastic spiders and used the spider web stamp from the Stampin Up! "Wiicked Cool" set and stamp it in the corner of the header.   How cute and easy are these!  I think I made about 50 to take for the Teacher's for Halloween.  



3 comments:

  1. HA, HA, I'm dying here! These are the cutest ever! I am so going to try these for my kiddos! Too bad a girl in my daughter's class is allergic to red dye. Too cute!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Funky Woman (above) could use raisins for the rat eyes. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..