Friday, October 14, 2011

Vintage Witch Hat

    So I was cleaning closets and found this very old sage green cone that held some potpouri.  I threw it aside for trash looked back at it and realized it looked like a witches hat!  I went to town with some black spray paint, and started decorating it.  Here's what I came up with.......

As you can see I have used quite a bit of Stampin Up! product.  The shiloute pin I purchased for a dollar at a wholesale outlet local to me.  Since I know many of you do not have the cones I thought I would try and come up with a papercraft way for you to make this!  Here it is complete with a Halloween card.....



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! You're very creative :)
    Have a nice day :)

    http://dsworldinphotos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hats and card!! You've inspired me to make my own :)
    http://jeneeo.blogspot.com/2011/10/things-with-wings.html
    thanks!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool are you! Of course anything witchy has my vote! Love it and all the fun script you added!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..