Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweetheart Valentine


I made these cute little Valentines for the girls,  I found the Sweetheart chapstick at the Dollar Tree, now I hesitate saying this as many of you are not findings the things I post, but really I did just find these there! I promise!
Anyways,  I have used the new Framelits Die which I love and think are so easy to use! 
Here's what I used:
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Glimmer Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Sets: PS. I Love You
Accessories: Pretty In Pink, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Finial Press Textured Folder


2 comments:

  1. I simply love your page and all the designs you make. Its simply so sweet, down to every detail. I think it everytime i come to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Valentines day idea!!

    check out my new blog!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..