Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine Cookie/Treat Bags

Cute Cute Cute Valentine cookie or candy treat bags and sooo easy to make!  If you have not seen the new Occassions Mini Catalog then you are missing out.  The beautiful doilies are made by using the new Sizzlits Large Paper Doily.  The one in the center I used vellum paper and the outer two I used whisper white cardstock.  The hearts are cut out with the also new Hearts Collection framelits.  I cannot get enough of these!  I have got to get out some news colors,  I keep creating with the Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White,  are you getting bored yet?    The products used are below, you can view the Occassion Mini to the right of my blog as well as ordering.
Make these to showcase our new Stampin Up! Cookie Stamps!
on how to use the cookie stamps
To order you can choose between the "Occassions" set that includes a flower, bunny and shamrock image # 127081 or the "Holiday" # 125152 set which includes a pumpkin, snowflake and heart - both $16.95 ships to you within 3 days!
ORDER TO THE RIGHT

Products used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, White Vellum, Red Glimmer paper
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Sets;  PS I Love You and  Hand penned Holidays
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, White Waffle Paper, Hearts Collection Framelits, Large Paper Doily, small brown paper bags
Like It?  Pin it to the right!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I love how the banner from the Take It to Heart stamp looks cut out with the different sentiments on it. I was looking at that set last night and wondered if I would ever use that part of the set and then I see your post and it's perfect!! I especially like the With Love from the Hand Penned set with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..