Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bunny Baskets


I know,  I've jumped the gun but just couldn't resist!  Here is one of the new single stamps in clear mounted only.  Three cute bunnies with trendy patterns and funky flair, bunnies have never been so bold! Use this stamp to spring into spring and stamp in style!.  So, ears to you and many hoppy time of stamping!      Below you will see I have made two baskets but just a little different in color and some embellishments.
Single Stamp Ears to You - # 132659 for $6.95


Products Used:

Cardstock-  Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp- Ears to You! - #132659 for $6.95
Accessories-  Paper Doilies - #129399 for $2.95 for 24 of them
Bunny Tails-  I used Glimmer brads and the Dahlia Buttons
Glimmer Brads # 121006 for $ 4.95 or Dahlia Buttons - 127556 for  $7.95
XL Oval punch, Designer Frame Folders Oval #123130 for $8.95, Eyelet Punch
Basket is made with the Fancy Favor Big XL die # 115965 for $39.95

Want a kit with all the products to make them yourself delivered to your doorstep?
10 baskets, 5 of each design for $20.00 + $4.95 shipping

ORDER your kit at the top of the blog under tutorials!

Simple and clean- Pink Pirouette and Whisper White with the Pink Dahlia Button tail


Add flair, two tone ribbon in Pink Pirouette and glimmer button tail




2 comments:

  1. Cute baskets. I just ordered the bunnies & the fox. I haven't gotten to Easter yet. I'm still working on Valentine's Day. I like how you used the dahlia flower for the tail!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..