Sunday, June 2, 2013

Chalkboard


Taking a break from stamping today to get some year end gifts made.  I found  this mustard colored frame at TJ Maxx, it's a 11x14, with a 8x10 center opening for a mere $7.99.   I used vinyl contact chalkboard paper made by 3m.  ( I found mine at amazon.com)
Take the glass frame out and attach the vinyl to it.  It is self adhesive so this it easy to do. Put the frame back together and decorate the front of the frame.  I used three fabric flowers I had hanging around.  You could add ribbon or bows too.   I taped a piece of chalk to the frame and had my Daughter write her Life Group leader a message.  



Don't forget the new catalog is live and  ready to viewed and ordered from!  You can also ordered from last year's catalog until tomorrow, June 3rd.  So if there are products and stamps sets that you want that will no longer be available, today and tomorrow are the days to place your orders.  Still need a new catalog?  email me to get yours!   juliepitta@rocketmail.com

To view catalog go HERE

To place your orders click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..