Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Busy, Busy week


Well,  it's finally here,  Shelby's graduation!  What an exciting week we have had!  Here are a few pictures to share with you. 

A few of her dear girlfriends and parents came over before
commencement for photos and laughs. 



These were Claire's adorable shoes that I had to snap a photo of.

This one's my fav,  friends through the years......

We honored Shelby with a grad party saturday,  I had so much fun getting ready for our guests.  I used old blue mason jars and covered them with photocopied pictures from her old year books dated back to 7th grade to recents ones.  I filled each of them with beautiful flowers and stuck a chalkboard message in each one asking if you could find her picture on the jar.
  (you can see them better below)
I scattered them throughout the house and out on the deck, it made it a lot of fun for her friends and family to find her picture from each year.


I also did a large photo heart showcasing photos from events from the school year. I set out her yearbook, and accomplishments for family to see.  Another thing that I did to decorate the deck was hang the outdoor bulb lights, on the cord I clothes pinned black and white photos of her from her childhood to present.  



you can see it a bit better in this pic
It turned out to be such a fun day, so many special friends and family coming together to share in her graduation.  Now, I have to get through this week, as next week my 6th grader graduates from elementary school!  Wish me luck!  

Grab some new greetings at 25% off!

Now thru June 30th is your chance to get some of the new greeting stamp sets 25% off!  check out below what's on sale
Sale PriceRetail PriceDescriptionItem
$17.96
$23.95
Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132070
$13.46$17.95Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set126707
$14.96
$19.95
Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132085
$11.21$14.95Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set126457
$21.71
$28.95
Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set
128706
$15.71$20.95Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Place your orders HERE








1 comment:

  1. You have really given your daughter a memory of her graduation. And did a beautiful job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..