Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for so many things today, especially all of you who faithfully follow, encourage and motivate me to share my love and passion for creativity.  Truly Grateful.....
I wanted to share this beautiful candle that my dear friend Joan made and suprised me with this week.  I just love how she put it all together.  She also gave me the most inspiring and thoughtful card- truly grateful

I shared with you a few weeks ago the birch candles that my daughter Shaelyn made me.  Well, she has made more, so I decided to bring the outdoors in this Thanksgiving by dressing up my table with her creations.  I also added the birch disks that we cut up and faux-wood burned. 
We are ready for my entire family to come together and celebrate.  However your Thanksgiving finds you, I hope your having a wonderful day.

Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..