Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hardwood

Good morning!  With all the trends in pallet boards I thought I might try and make a pallet card.   This is made with our Hardwood stamp.  I stamped it once on a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, then again on another piece and cut out the two cross pallets.  They are adhered with stampin dimensionals.  I added our candy dots in neutrals color soft suede for the nails.

Products Used:
Cardstock- Sahara Sand, In Colors printed patterns
Stamp Sets- Hardwood, Really Good Greetings
Accessories- Candy Dots in neutral, small scallop punch, sponge daubers for shading, linen thread


Be sure and check the retired stamp and accessory list as you have until June 1st to order any of these products from the catalog.

Retired Stamp List HERE
Retired Accessory List HERE
Place your orders HERE

7 comments:

  1. I just love this card. Does the Hardwood stamp have those individual plank lines or do you have to cut them. I realize you had to cut them for the horizontal boards, but do you have to cut them for the vertical. Spectacular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      No the Hardwood stamp is one large background stamp sized at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I stamped the whole thing first on the card. Then took another piece and stamped it again and cut out the two side plank pieces and attached them to the card.

      Delete
  2. Holy dimensionals - I love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..