Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I freakin love you


Get out your Washi Tape girls!  this whole card is my left over
washi tape just added in lines across my white cardstock.
After I attached it all I just punched out the heart with the big shot heart framelits and added the ribbon and embellishments.
Products Used:
White cardstock, Crumb cake
Accessories:  Epic day washi tape, Hardware clip essentials, pool party ribbon, wood essentials 


Don't forget you only have 11 days left to order from the retired list and catalog.   Make sure and check out the lists and get your orders in.
Retired Stamp List-  HERE
Retired Accessories List- HERE
Place your orders -HERE

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card idea. I really love the Retro Fresh and Project Life Washi Tape that you used. Yippee Skippee really adds to the freakin' fun too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..