Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Love Ya



Sharing a card today inspired directly out of our new catalog!
I just can't seem to move away from the beautiful color Coastal Cobana!  Just makes me smile.......
Have you had a chance to view all the new products in the catalog?
Make sure and take a lookie!
Products Used:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Vellum, Basic Black
Accessories- Heart Framelits, Word Bubble framelitsk, small heart punch. 




Take a lookie at the new catty!
Click HERE


Thinking about joining the Stampin Up! family?
Now through June 30th you can join for $50.00 and you get
into our annual Convention FREE!!! as long as you register by June 20th!  come on and join in the fun!
Join by clicking on  the "join my team" at the top of my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..