Friday, June 6, 2014

Regarding Dahlias



I have been so moved by the colors in  my garden this week and the thought of summer around the corner!  Can't wait for the lazy days...
Since I cut so many peonies out of my garden this week I thought it called for a peony inspired card.  I know this is a dahlia but, what the heck!  Let's pretend!
The fence is made out of the Hardwood stamp, stamped once on a sheet of paper then cut at the top to look like a fence.  I stamped the stamp once again and cut one plank out to run across the top of the fence. The Dahlia flower was stamped three separate times.  Once cut out as a full flower, then at the 3/4 size, then just the small center.  I used the Aqua water brush to color the flower in.
Products Used:
Stamps Hardwood, Regarding Dahlia
Cardstock- Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz
Ink Colors-  Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo
Accessories- Candy Dots neutral colors




Click HERE to view catalog




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..