Sunday, August 17, 2014

Flower Patch



Showing you some more of the bundled stamp set Flower Patch and the matching framelits coupled with our new In Colors
Products Used:
Flower Patch stamp set and framelits
Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist
Blackberry Bliss cotton ribbon


Flower Patch Bundle
#136788 for $43.25
Order HERE


Card Kit for available for August 
Looking for some crafting that all you have to do is get out your scissors and adhesive?  Well here it is my friends.  This cute birthday card kit.  Once made up it holds four birthday cards.

Kit price will make you 4 of these packages of cards for a total of 16 cards for $18.00 (plus $6.00 for priority shipping and handling)  or FREE with an order of $35.00 or more!
You can place your kit order with me by emailing me.
Place your orders with me for $35.00 or more to receive it free HERE

Email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..