Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Flower Patch


Flower Patch is one of our new Photopolymer stamp sets that is also bundled.  What does bundled mean?  That you can purchase the stamp set AND the framelits to cut out all the pieces to the stamp set at a savings of 15%
Stamp Set-  Flower Patch #134207 for $25.95 
OR
Bundled with Flower Flair framelits
#136788 for $43.25
Products Used:
Stamp set bundle #136788 - $43.25
Cardstock- Coastal Cobana, designer series Lullaby
Accessories- Basic Rhinestones, thick baker's twine 



Card Kit for available for August 
Looking for some crafting that all you have to do is get out your scissors and adhesive?  Well here it is my friends.  This cute birthday card kit.  Once made up it holds four birthday cards.

Kit price will make you 4 of these packages of cards for a total of 16 cards for $18.00 (plus $6.00 for priority shipping and handling)  or FREE with an order of $35.00 or more!
You can place your kit order with me by emailing me.
Place your orders with me for $35.00 or more to receive it free HERE

Email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..