Monday, January 5, 2015

Wood you be Mine?


I am in LOVE with this new set!  Wood you be Mine?
spoiler alert here as I can't show you the set until tomorrow when our new catalog goes live.  This is just one more of the cards I have made for the Fabulous Five for this stamp set. 



I made the center frame by cutting a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of crumb cake cardstock.  Stamp your image in the center.  Then take your scissors and barely snip the corners inward to make the frame, then take linen thread and wrap from one side to the other.  I adhered it to the back with tape.  The heart wood accent is from our wood essentials

The new Occasions catalog and Sale a Bration catalog go live tomorrow so come back to see all the amazing new products!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..