Sunday, June 28, 2015

Timeless Elegance designer paper


Timeless Elegence is one of our new designer series paper packs.
I comes loaded with 12 sheets of paper, 2 sheets 6 double sided with beautiful designs on each side.  This set is basic black and very vanilla.   I used a sponge dauber here with the ink color Pool Party
to lightly add some color to each rose.  
By cutting out smaller pieces of the other designs of the paper,
 I was able to create the bottom part of the card.   





Sponge your color on lightly
Below is a small sampling of the gorgeous Timeless Elegance paper- #136444 for $11.00
 Use as is or add your favorite color.






1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! I can't believe I haven't tried this already! Thank you, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..