Monday, July 27, 2015

Convention Swaps










Well..........I'm offically pooped!  just returned from our AH-MAZING annual convention and could't have had a better time!
It's such a whirlwind of seeing friends, swapping cards, celebrating accomplishments.   Eating lots of food,  did I say food?  yep,  lots of food.   My posts today are a few of the swaps I shared with other. 



Metal stars covered with out designer series papers


Birthday tags complete with a seize your birthday fork.


Birthday favors that are filled with balloons!


Birthday favor suckers complete with balloons attached.
It was such an awe inspiring week.  I will be posting much more photos in the coming days.
Look for some incrediable deals coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..