Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Kinda Eclectic


A great way to start your wednesday morning!  bright and shiny!
This card is quick and easy let me tell you!   Just choose three of your favorite colors ( I used Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Stamp the sunburst on the whisper white cardstock then with a 1" circle punch, punch out the matching color cardstock and attach with a dimensional to give it a pop!  Stamp your sentiment and there you have it!
Stamp Sets used:  Kinda Eclectic and Sunburst Sayings



4 comments:

  1. It's raining here today and this certainly brightens my day! I love it! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always make my heart happy when I can inspire! enjoy the weekend!

      Delete
  2. such a beautiful card, displayed this way; thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..