Monday, May 2, 2016

Butterfly Basics


Sharing a little Butterfly Basics card today.
Products Used:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Crumb Cake Lost Lagoon
Ink- Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party
Stamp Set-  Butterfly Basics



Sharing a few pics from the event I decorated for.  It was the Flourish and Shine Women's conference.  The theme was Flourish and Shine in your world.  This was the Praise wall.  You could come and write a praise or whatever was on your heart and clip it to the wall.  By the days end, we had many cards clipped up.



This was some of the decor around the event.








I painted globes with chalkboard paint and hand lettered the conference theme.  Such and honor and pleasure to take on this event.   


3 comments:

  1. I like the globes you made! It must have been hard to do since you were working with a curved & moving surface! Not like making a nice flat card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Laura!
      Not only that, I was in a car accident early march and broke my left hand, which I am left handed. Was super challenged by having to create things the last two months with my right hand! Oh what we do to keep creating!

      Delete
  2. When will your left hand be back to normal?
    We probably wouldn't try so hard to use the vacuum cleaner, etc. as we would to craft!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..