Monday, August 8, 2016

Jar Of Love


Sending you some more Jar of Love while I'm away.
Spending this week on the east coast for a family reunion on my husband's side, then heading today down to Tennesee to see my girl. Beyond excited to see her, it's been 7 months with out getting to see her.  


For this card I used the Project Life Hello Lovely card kit as my background paper.  This paper is gorgeous you guys.  You can check out the picture below, it gives you somewhat of an idea of all the beautiful images and colors on the cards.  If you not into Project Life then use these cards for background paper for your cards.  Another way I incorporate them is in my gift giving.  I love to do hand calligraphy, so I will take one of these cards and write a name on the front and a message for the person I'm gifting.  

Here are some of the images from the Project Life Hello Lovely kit
Interested in ordering it?
the item # is 141668 for $16,00
You get 100 cards! double sided too!


In case you've decided you can't live without the 
Jar of Love set and matching framelits the bundle is offered
at 15% off the price of them separate
the item # is 142342 both for $52.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..