Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Jar of Love Tea Lights


Hellooooo!  Today's post is the Jar of Love stamp set.  
The holder for the tea light is a 3 x 3" piece of cardstock scored at 3/4" on each side and then glued together to create the box that holds the tea light.



I can't miss making a Halloween tea light!  I ended up using one of the stamps from the Paper Pumpkin kits to stamp on the front of the jar.






Here is the Jar of Love bundle kit- $52.00 
Item # 142342



Spent some time in the mountains this weekend with these ladies that hold a special place in my heart.  I have know most of them the majority of my life.  We have all been with each other through life's challenges and celebrations.  On this particular day we were celebrating Debbie's birthday on the far right.  





1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie!
    What a great idea. I love your card's and ideas.
    xox
    Sonja from Austria

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..