Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween


Fright this way! 
  Run don't walk to your nearest Dollar Tree for a package of these cute skulls. 
  They fit perfectly with the Cookie Cutter Halloween skeleton stamp.
These would be great for kids treats or classroom treats if your school still allows Halloween. 
 (ours does, yippeee!)



I used the 2" tag punch to create the tags and stamped the skeleton right onto white cardstock.
I added the orange heart and the candy skull and some baker's twine to the top.
The Happy Halloween stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.



              Muuuwahhhhhh!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! How cute are those!!!
    Guess where I'm going tomorrow! I have to do those! My husband is the bell choir director at church & I always make holiday treats for the ringers. I wasn't sure what to make for Halloween this year. Now I know! Thank you for showing these to us!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..