Saturday, October 29, 2016

Oh Deer!

I

It's no secret that one of my favorite days of the year is approaching.  You must know by now that I LOVE celebrating all the fun that comes with Halloween.  
Above is one of the signs I made fitting for the up coming occasion!  I have four of these signs left and ready to go out the door if you would like to customize yours.   The size is 16 x 20 and you can personalize it yourself or have me write on  it for you. 


One of the fun things we like to do is get our costume on!
Can you tell what I am?   Oh Deer!  and my hubs took the easy route and was the Huntsman.  I give full credit to my sweet daughter Shae for taking time to paint my doe face.  
So much fun!
I hope you all are planning or having a fun weekend getting your spook on! 
Muuuuwahhhhhhhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..