Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hobnail Glass


Well..... an inexpensive version of hobnail glass.
When I am out and about I am always looking for items for the events I hold.  This time I found 10 of these "hobnail' clear glass vases at Michaels marked down to a dollar. Wooohooo!
I got out my white spray paint and went to town.


I love the new look of succulent gardens, so I went out to my chick and hens garden and planted them in one of the hobnail painted vases.


The other vase I filled with some beautiful spring tulips.
I love the fresh spring look of the faux hobnail vases.
Keep your eye out when your out and about shopping for decor items you can alter.  A lot of things I find might not be the color that matches my decor, but you can always paint the item based on what type of material it is.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..