Thursday, October 26, 2017

Christmas Cookie Straws



I've been getting things ready for a charity event I participate in every year.   These are the cookie straws I came up with.


These cookie straws can be purchased in this tin at Costco, you get 25 in the tin.   If you don't have a Costco, the cookies are also sold at any Starbuck's coffee shop for a dollar each. 


To make the holders cut yourself a piece of red cardstock measured at 4 3/4" x 2", use a 1" circle punch at each end to create your opending to slide the cookie straw through.  I also used a corner rounder on the ends.
Stamp the cute lil' elf on white cardstock, I used the third sized oval framelit in the Oval Framelit set.  




I used mini pom poms found at a local craft store and our Stampin Up! mini bells for his shoes.


Festive Phrases -  order #144960 for $17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..